Updated: 08/03/2018 - We are recruiting again!
We currently have DATA SOURCING AND DATA ENTRY positions available.
All successful applicants will have a brief telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview.
Applications must be made by 23/03/2018.
Permanent, full-time, £16,000-£20,000 per year, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
You will be responsible for, as part of a team, the upkeep of and enhancements to our StorePoint datasets which are key to our work as the leading retail management consultancy company in the country. This includes retail and leisure location data.
Using Microsoft Excel will be a large aspect of your job, so experience in this as well as a desire to learn would be very helpful.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To research new store openings and closures and verify current store addresses, primarily using the internet as a research tool.
2. To research leisure and tourist attractions across the country.
3. To help maintain all other datasets that are created and required in-house.
4. To ensure that all changes to datasets are made to the highest level of accuracy.
5. To use address cleansing software to verify addresses (training will be provided for this).
6. To assist, where required, other members of the organisation with ad hoc duties.
7. Oxford Retail Consultants has a reputation for quality and detail. Both are paramount in your work – precision is more important than speed.
Strong attention to detail
Desire to learn Microsoft Excel
Valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Experience using Microsoft Excel functions
Additional European languages
This is a description of the job as it is at present constituted. Employee job descriptions may be examined by management at any time to ensure that they relate to the job currently being performed, or to incorporate proposed changes.
Management reserves the right to change a job description after consultation with the employees concerned.
Please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter describing why you think you'd be suitable for the a positon to: