models combining to make 1 comprehensive catchment
five unique comparison goods plus food and beverage gravity models.
Shopping Catchment Spend Profile
Breakdown of spend by product category:
- know the demands of shoppers.
- review tenant mix against demand.
- understand centre potential for possible new openings.
- match localised advertising to shopper spending habits. Shopping Catchment Shopper Profile Demographic and Lifestyle profile of shoppers:
- understand the profile of shoppers and associated linked behavioural data.
- understand non-retail demands of a centre (e.g. high family numbers, requirement for creche on site).
- match localised advertising to shopper demographics. Catchment Leakage Report
By product category, which other centres compete with the subject and are drawing spend from that subject centre’s catchment:
-see what is driving leakage and what can be changed.
Similar Centre Analysis
Locate other similar centres by key demographic / lifestyle / expenditure characteristics.
- see where key demographics can be linked to store performance and identify other centre opportunities.
- locate centres where the demographic matches an advertising client‘s brief for localised marketing.
Rank centres based on target consumer profiles and filter by centre type.
- identify centres that represent the best opportunities for new store openings or that match a client advertising brief.
Aggregate retail catchment profile of all centres a retailer is in:
- provides an overview of retailer‘s customer base.